Interviews, sometimes, can really get out of hand. Especially when it’s for something as prestigious as an IIM entrance, IIT entrance, or a government job (tsk tsk). While browsing through the deep, dark, and unknown valleys of Quora, we stumbled uponthe craziest things that were ever asked at an IIM interview. These were some of the answers submitted by the users. While some used the ‘smart-ass’ card to come back with a fitting reply, others were just dumbstruck with the peculiarity of the question. Like the great Yoda would’ve said, check it, you must!
So if you’re planning to enter IIM…
1. Be ready to know which ‘gotr’ you’re from.
2. Work on your bakc*^d skills. Might come in handy.
3. Pretty much the same as Lashkar.
4. Choose your hobbies wisely.
5. Be prepared to be embarrassed.
6. Be careful who you bitch about. You might not be as lucky as this guy.
7. Quirky analogies work the best.
9. Logically reason your way out of shit.
10. But some questions just don’t have an answer. ISIS, that’s the answer to this one.
11. Make sure your past doesn’t come back a-haunting.
12. Sometimes it’s about convenience as well.
13. Be as random as random can be.
14. A good sense of humor is appreciated everywhere.
16. Be confident.
17. Above all, always have an Ace in your pocket. Like this one.
Thank the lord I’m not sitting for any these entrances.