Daily Kickstart: It’s such a myth that “creative geniuses” are smarter and have better ideas than the rest of us. Instead, the reality (i suggest) is that they had/have 3 traits:
#1. The were really good at executing on their ideas versus starting and then getting distracted.
#3. They had peers who they collaborated with and who pushed them to get better and better. And who they learned from [the people you are around set the needle on your performance].
ok. Hope this little check-in is of service to you. Now go do something great today! 🙂
- 10 Ways To Clean Up Your Creative Process (forbes.com)
- Who is Kickstarter for? (kickstarter.com)
- The Creative Process (pameladevine.wordpress.com)
- Industry and Creativity – 4th Blog Post (brennhislop.wordpress.com)
- Creative genius/talent (daisychutemusic.wordpress.com)
- How to Launch a Kickstarter Campaign for a Comicbook (biowars.com)
- To encourage creativity, Mr Gove, you must first understand what it is | Ken Robinson (guardian.co.uk)
- kickstarting creativity (sumitasinha.wordpress.com)
- Thoughts on creativity and depression (poeticaperture.com)
- Interestingness as a Product Basis – Clay Shirky’s Creative Process Speech Delves into Creativity (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)