Greetings from New York City. Please know how grateful I am to have you in this community.
I haven’t replied as yet. But I wanted to use her tweet to make a point. With great respect…
“Nothing works (no book+online course+event+idea) until you make the time and commitment to DO THE WORK.”
Success is less about learning superb ideas and more about having the guts/patience/focus and smarts to get the ideas DONE.
Ultra-successful people are just uncommonly skilled at execution. And we all can get to this place. Via daily practice.
So to kickstart your best life, I wanted to show you how much I’m trying to help by giving you a wealth of free resources.
These have taken me a lot of time and money to create and edit and prepare. All I ask is that you share them with 3 people today. So I get to feel I’m making more of an impact on people’s lives. And that you ACT on them. With speed. Please.
Here you go:
#1: 103 training videos for elite performance+productivity+inspiration: Click to watch now
#2. Some of my best articles on leadership and personal development: Click to read now
#3: 10 of my most listened to podcasts: Click to listen now
Be amazing. Starting today.
- Leadership – What is it and have you got it? (wisewolftalking.com)
- Faisal Hoque: Empowering Ourselves Through Others (huffingtonpost.com)
- TTi Global President/CEO Lori Blaker Launches Third YouTube Video in the “Leadership Values” Series (prweb.com)
- New Radio Show Focuses on Improving and Sustaining Leadership Using Tools Provided by Expert Host (prweb.com)
- Essential Leadership Skills for Small Business Owners (oneorganizedbusiness.com)
- Social Media: Libraries Are Posting, but Is Anyone Listening? (lj.libraryjournal.com)
- Coaching – Giving you a better and productive organization (stepsleaders.wordpress.com)
- RESOLVED: 13 Resolutions for LIFE (Part 2) (philipbrittain.wordpress.com)
- Personal Development Skills for Complete individual Growth (trainingandmanagement.wordpress.com)
- Where’s Your Leadership Team? (bobbyburnsblog.com)