Logo Rebranding and its Impact on Digital Media
History has proved that many infamous companies become famous upon their logo rebranding. For example Pepsi, Nike, Volkswagen, Microsoft, Shell, Mozilla Firefox, Renault, Walmart, etc are some of the companies who changed their destiny after undergoing logo renovation. Logo rebranding is more likely a success if it is accompanied by solid digital media marketing.
While reading this, some of you might have this question why logo rebranding and how does it help?
The very idea behind logo rebranding is to recreate market value of the company. Not all, but usually companies opt for logo rebranding or company’s name change whenever they are facing the threat of extinction or to overpower their competitors. A fresh look or name gives the company its due attention from its potential consumers. With the passage of time people do not feel any enthusiasm to buy your product. In order to reinforce their enthusiasm in the products and services offered by you, logo rebranding can boost your corporate identity. Doing this can result in a positive shift in your business portfolio and thus, attract more and more buyers for you.
Digital media is one of the fastest and the most reliable marketing technologies. Digital media has impacted the marketing strategies to a great extend. The way people are influenced and believe digital media is incredible. It has huge psychological impact on the buyers. More the exposure, larger is the impact. These days companies are coming up with redefined/fresh image of its own. Digital media helps companies by making the change noticeable and present the change as an added advantage to the end users. Digital advertising and promotions leads to brand awareness, credibility, trust and increases likelihood to purchase. Consequently, it results in long term financial benefits also.
To conclude, logo rebranding and digital media is a block buster combination to revamp your company’s image.
- 4 Tips for Healthy Rebranding (socialmediatoday.com)
- Adshel rebrands (mumbrella.com.au)
- Retailer The Bay unveils rebranding (cbc.ca)
- How to Effectively Utilize Marketing Collateral When Rebranding Your Business (business2community.com)
- 10 Things to Consider Before Rebranding Your Social Media Profiles (thedrilldown.com)
- Autodesk gets a new look (rcd.typepad.com)
- Catch Media changes name to Catch Digital Media (mumbrella.com.au)
- Want to Do a Rebrand Right? Take a Look at American Airlines (thestarrconspiracy.com)
- City Room: A New Name for NY1? A Rebranding Move Is Met With Anger (cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com)
- 7 logos that should have been crowdsourced (venturebeat.com)