|Coca-Cola is one of the most recognized brands and logos in the world. Coca-Cola is the most popular and biggest-selling soft drink in history, as well as the best-known product in the world. Created in Atlanta, Georgia by Dr. John S. Pemberton, Coca-Cola was first offered as a fountain beverage by mixing Coca-Cola syrup with carbonated water.|
The Coca-Cola logo is a registered trademark of the Coca-Cola Corporation. Use of the logo here does not imply endorsement of the organization by this site.
- Coca-Cola’s QR code packaging in Spain launched (ubergizmo.com)
- How El Salvador Changed Coca-Cola & Maybe the Whole World (latinaish.com)
- Coca-Cola Collaborates With Celebs To Design New Tumblr Themes (psfk.com)
- Uniqlo x Coca-Cola Artist Can Collection (hypebeast.com)
- Today in Entrepreneurial History: May 8 (business-opportunities.biz)
- Augusta businessman elected to Coca-Cola board (bizjournals.com)