I hate having my signature at the end of a reply but that is the default for Gmail. I spent a bit of time on Gmail Help looking for an answer but got nothing.
It took me a while and $20 but I was able to figure out a solution. Brilliant service. I typed in my question. Identified that I would pay $20 for an answer. Sent out the request. In about 10 min a techie guy replied. It took a few attempts but he figured it out.
1. Log into your gmail account
2. Click on Settings then Labs
3. Search for Signature Tweaks and enable
That’s it. Now when I reply using Gmail, my signature is at the end of my reply and not at the end of the entire message.
Interestingly, I now have a little green bottle right near the link to Settings, identifying that I’m using Google Labs.
- 7 Ways Google Labs Improved Our Lives (greatfinds.icrossing.com)
- Batch Reply for Gmail Makes Replying to Email in Bulk Simple [Chrome Extensions] (lifehacker.com)
- How to Drive 100+ Pageviews for 20 Seconds of Work (life-longlearner.com)
- Gmail In Google Search Results Field Trial (searchengineland.com)
- Google+ hangouts integrated into Gmail (itproportal.com)
- Add notes to Gmail messages in Chrome (howto.cnet.com)
- Hey Google! I Don’t Care About Hangouts, I Just Want To Read My Email (techcrunch.com)
- FYI, You Can Insert Animated GIFs Into Emails with Gmail (betabeat.com)
- Email Smackdown: Outlook.com vs. Gmail (mashable.com)
- Behind the scenes in the Search Engine Labs (firstdigital.co.nz)